We finish what we start. From major breakthroughs to blazing new trails, the results speak for themselves.
- This building architecturally unifies the design museum mudac and the Musée de l’Elysée (photography) under one roof. Therefore, the two museums have been located in the fledgling Plateforme 10 art district in Lausanne’s railroad station district since 2022. Marti Construction SA completed the technically highly demanding inner lining of the distinctive concrete cube designed by star architects Aires Mateus (Lisbon) with a great deal of élan and expertise.
- Built in 1920, SBB’s Ritom hydropower station in Tessin is being refurbished and extended to improve electricity supplies to the Gotthard railroad. For this purpose, the new, greatly enlarged pressure line to Lago Ritom, which is 800 meters higher, has been reocated completely underground. Marti Group worked on this complex overall refurbishment on behalf of Ritom SA. Due to water ingress and geological fault zones, the various teams were presented with major challenges, particularly when performing work inside the mountain.
- From mid-2018, Marti renewed the track in the Lötschberg summit tunnel between Kandersteg and Goppenstein for BLS. Among other things, Marti Tunnel Ltd. replaced the old ballasted track with a modern concrete track. We employed innovative methods, such as specially built shuttle trains and a monorail anchored in the tunnel’s vault.
- In December 2020, Marti completed the inner lining of Switzerland’s current tallest building. At 205 m high, it rises some 30 m above its twin building, Roche Building 1, which was also constructed by Marti. Pouring the concrete was only possible using ingenious automatic climbing system and a specially made wind barrier to protect the employees from the weather at dizzying heights.
Automatic climbing systemBallastless trackBIMBuilding and reconstructionBuilding constructionBuilding TechnologyCivil and structural engineeringCivil engineering and road constructionConstructionConstruction materialsConveyance technologyDigital BuildingDrillingsElectrical EngineeringEnvironmental engineeringExposed concreteFlooring technologyGotthardHistoryHydraulic engineeringInjections and WaterproofingMaintenance and RenovationMonorailPercent for artPlants and MachinesPortfolio analysis and RenovationProject DevelopmentRecyclingRenovationSpecial civil engineeringSpecial civil engineering and Hydraulic engineeringSustainabilityTechnologyTotal and General ContractorTotal servicesTowerTransport and Disposal logisticsTunnel-in-tunnel methodTunnel boring machineTunnel constructionUnderground structuresWater treatment
- Tunnel construction
- Building construction
- Building construction
- Underground structures
- Building and reconstruction
- Environmental engineering
- Tunnel boring machine