Schäferhöhe residential development
In Zollikofen, the “Schäferhöhe” residential development project is an environmentally modern, sustainable overall concept with a high expansion standard. The three buildings with warm wooden facade cladding are built along the natural edge of the slope and offer a great view with optimum sunlight. The overall development project is located just a few minutes by train from Bern, providing ideal living space for people who value both a green environment and proximity to the city.
- Tunnel constructionBelchen Tunnel Renovation, A2
- Ballastless trackCeneri Base Tunnel, lot “track and logistics”
- Tunnel constructionCERN – extension particle accelerator
- Percent for artDesign museum Mudac and Musée de l’Elisée
- Tunnel constructionEppenberg railroad tunnel
- Total servicesFelix Platter Hospital