Everything we do, we do with passion – which is why we do it so well. We are at home on the street, on bridges and buildings, and in corridors, tunnels, and shafts. On the road, we operate with conveyor belts, cranes, and excavators, measuring tape and tables, passion and a great deal of expertise.
Tunneling is something that is particularly fascinating and challenging all at the same time. Each rock is built up differently, layer by layer, which makes each project unique. Our well-trained miners and engineers have extensive knowledge of all underground mining methods thanks to years of experience:
- Mechanized driving operations in loose and hard rock
- Conventional driving
- Raise boring and shaft sinking
- Construction logistics
Our strong team and extensive range of machinery and equipment allow us to successfully complete any tunnel project. Our references include the construction of the third tube at Gubrist, the Linth-Limmern pumped-storage plant, and the Eppenberg rail tunnel.
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE FOR YOUR PROJECT:
want to see more?
- Conveyance technologyJinping II conveyor belt system
- Percent for artHARPA concert hall and conference center
- Underground structuresLinth-Limmern pumped-storage plant
- Percent for artNew headquarters of the IOC
- Tunnel constructionTunnel de Champel
- Underground structuresPumped-storage plant Nant de Drance