Everything we do, we do with passion – which is why we do it so well. We are at home on the street, on bridges and buildings, and in corridors, tunnels, and shafts. On the road, we operate with conveyor belts, cranes, and excavators, measuring tape and tables, passion and a great deal of expertise.
Civil and structural engineering
Civil and structural engineering requires competent specialists and experience in the construction of complex concrete structures. We provide both. We operate in the following areas:
- Retaining wall and power plant construction
- Bridge construction
- Dam construction
- Gallery construction
Structures like these are designed for a long service life. This makes it even more important that the customer can rely on our robust craftsmanship. The interdisciplinary cooperation with planners and project managers yields the best results.
Impressive examples from this area include the Poya Bridge in Fribourg, the retaining wall on Lake Muttsee (Linth-Limmern power plant), and the Wankdorf traffic circle in Bern.
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE FOR YOUR PROJECT:
want to see more
- Conveyance technologyJinping II conveyor belt system
- Percent for artHARPA concert hall and conference center
- Underground structuresLinth-Limmern pumped-storage plant
- Percent for artNew headquarters of the IOC
- Tunnel constructionTunnel de Champel
- Underground structuresPumped-storage plant Nant de Drance