Everything we do, we do with passion – which is why we do it so well. We are at home on the street, on bridges and buildings, and in corridors, tunnels, and shafts. On the road, we operate with conveyor belts, cranes, and excavators, measuring tape and tables, passion and a great deal of expertise.
Special civil engineering and hydraulic engineering
The interaction of the soil and water elements shapes the subsoil conditions. We know this inside and out. We focus on stability and safety. Thanks to their expertise and the use of state-of-the-art technology, our specialists implement complex projects, even in the most adverse geological and hydrological conditions. The following services are used for this:
- Pile, rill, diaphragm, and sheet pile walls
- Micro and large diameter drilled piles
- Full displacement drilled and driven in-situ piles
- Soil and rock anchors
- Soil nailing
- Hydraulic and river structures
Our daily tasks include all measures, interventions, and constructions in the area of groundwater and surface waters. This includes, for example, the excavation reinforcement for the new main building of the Inselspital hospital in Bern and the Emme flood protection and revitalization project in the canton of Solothurn.
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE FOR YOUR PROJECT:
want to see more?
- Conveyance technologyJinping II conveyor belt system
- Percent for artHARPA concert hall and conference center
- Underground structuresLinth-Limmern pumped-storage plant
- Percent for artNew headquarters of the IOC
- Tunnel constructionTunnel de Champel
- Underground structuresPumped-storage plant Nant de Drance