Everything we do, we do with passion – which is why we do it so well. We are at home on the street, on bridges and buildings, and in corridors, tunnels, and shafts. On the road, we operate with conveyor belts, cranes, and excavators, measuring tape and tables, passion and a great deal of expertise.
Water is essential wherever construction is being carried out. A variety of construction activities and processes pollute some of the water used. Proper disposal of this construction site wastewater requires dewatering and water treatment procedures. We know this inside and out. Our professionals support customers in the following areas, from planning to implementation:
- Service water supply
- Pretreatment of construction site wastewater for disposal into the public wastewater sewer system
- Treatment of construction site wastewater for direct discharge into water bodies
- Advanced treatment of construction site wastewater from special construction methods, such as injection or blasting
- Treatment of special wastewater, such as washing water from cleaning vehicles and construction machinery or from equipment for concrete production and transport
- Open dewatering in excavation
- Groundwater lowering
- Measurement and monitoring
- System leasing
We bring a wealth of experience to the table and can also tap into the network of suppliers we have developed over many years. We also support our customers during the operation of the installations. From monitoring to training and consulting, we are there for you.
WE HAVE THE EXPERTISE FOR YOUR PROJECT:
Du möchtest mehr sehen?
- Conveyance technologyJinping II conveyor belt system
- Percent for artHARPA concert hall and conference center
- Underground structuresLinth-Limmern pumped-storage plant
- Percent for artNew headquarters of the IOC
- Tunnel constructionTunnel de Champel
- Underground structuresPumped-storage plant Nant de Drance