RV 13 Ryfast / E02 Solbakk tunnel
The Solbakk Tunnel located in Stavanger, Norway, stretching 14 km, is currently one of the longest underwater road tunnels. The construction was an integral part of the Ryfast project, a comprehensive expansion program of the E39 coastal road. The two directionally separated two-lane tubes under the seabed were installed at a maximum depth of 290 m below sea level. This makes this structure the deepest underwater road tunnel in the world today.
- Tunnel constructionBelchen Tunnel Renovation, A2
- Ballastless trackCeneri Base Tunnel, lot “track and logistics”
- Tunnel constructionCERN – extension particle accelerator
- Percent for artDesign museum Mudac and Musée de l’Elisée
- Tunnel constructionEppenberg railroad tunnel
- Total servicesFelix Platter Hospital