New headquarters of the IOC
The “Olympic House,” the new location of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in Lausanne, catches the eye with its curved shape and stepped glass facade. They are intended to reflect the spirit of the Olympic sports. Above all, however, the building is distinguished by its sustainable construction. This was already apparent in the construction, which was carried out with substantially less energy and water consumption than usual.
- Tunnel constructionBelchen Tunnel Renovation, A2
- Ballastless trackCeneri Base Tunnel, lot “track and logistics”
- Tunnel constructionCERN – extension particle accelerator
- Percent for artDesign museum Mudac and Musée de l’Elisée
- Tunnel constructionEppenberg railroad tunnel
- Total servicesFelix Platter Hospital