Ceneri Base Tunnel, lot “track and logistics”
The Ceneris Base Tunnel connects the northern and southern parts of Ticino and serves as a feeder road for the Gotthard Base Tunnel. The tunnel is the third-largest project of the New Rail Link through the Alps (NRLA). In addition, at 15.4 km, it is the fifth-longest rail tunnel in Switzerland. As part of the Mons Ceneris consortium, Marti was responsible for planning and implementing the ballastless track and the installation site as well as the logistics.
- Tunnel constructionBelchen Tunnel Renovation, A2
- Tunnel constructionCERN – extension particle accelerator
- Percent for artDesign museum Mudac and Musée de l’Elisée
- Tunnel constructionEppenberg railroad tunnel
- Total servicesFelix Platter Hospital
- Tunnel constructionGubrist Tunnel